Join the Team!
We are Growing and Hiring
Teams & Open Positions
We invite you to review any of the open positions below by using the + to expand the section. If you do not find a position that meets your profile we would still like to hear from your. Please send us your resume along with a cover letter outlining the position for which you are a perfect match.
Design & Content
Product Design & UX
AutoVitals is seeking a Lead Product Designer to join our team building the best shop productivity tools known to the modern world. Do you love tackling large problems and breaking them down into simple solutions? Are you passionate about creating easy-to-use, dynamic and engaging experiences? Does mobile, social, big data and high volume SaaS excite you?
JoinAutoVitals’s design team as a Lead Product Designer where you will help envision, define and design the future of all AutoVitals products. By focusing on the user first you will help revolutionize how people connect with their desired brands. We are making big things happen – are up to the task?
- Apply user-centered design practices to create simple-to-use and engaging product experiences
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders throughout the organization
- Partner with product management to define the problems/solutions, requirements and prioritization
- Work collaboratively with engineering through pixel perfect implementation
- Have broad impact on the entire design team, helping to define process, principles, vision and mission in addition to day-to-day mentoring
- Lead end-2-end (concept to prototype to pixel perfect implementation) product design workstream
- Thoughtfully rationalize your design decisions taking into account technical limitations and business priorities
- Participate in conceptual design of next- and next-next-generation versions of the products
- Serve as a product evangelist with Marketing, Sales, and the go-to-market organizations to help them understand the vision, roadmap and best practices
- Travel 5-10% to customers and prospects
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone with:
- Self-motivated and solid conceptual design skills, a broad, artistic view of the world
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills; strong interpersonal and persuasion skills
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of interaction principles, patterns, and trends
- Expert in UI Design, Information Architecture, Human-Computer Interaction and Conceptual Design
- Expert in Adobe Creative suite and other prototyping tools
- Experience with Mobile UI and responsive design a big plus
- 5+ years of experience in Software Design
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Industrial Design or similar degrees preferred)
Website Authoring Software Developer
Programmer Job Purpose: Development of website authoring platform for 1,000s of websites.
Programmer Job Duties:
Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and senior developer.
Edits output of authoring system to keep up to date with changing website layouts.
Work closely with web developers to adjust authoring system for new features.
Work with SEO experts to develop new SEO elements based on existing data points
Create new data points based on SEO and web development needs.
Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new software and techniques.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: General Programming Skills, Analyzing Information , Problem SolVINg, Software Algorithm Design, CSS, HTML, .net, asp.net, understanding of building blocks of the website
An ideal candidate understands the importance of meeting and exceeding client expectations, and building great relationships with fellow technical support staff and engineering. This position reports to the Head of Operation. Requested skills include close attention to detail, a high level of organization, a positive attitude and a passion for learning. The following skills obtained and honed in at least 3-5 years of running a comparable or bigger system than ours include
- Network Building Architecture Knowledge
- Knowledge of applications for the following protocols: TCP/IP (HTTP, FTP, DNS, SMTP)
- Knowledge of securing networks and applications on the server
- Knowledge of Windows OS family client and server
- Administration for Windows Domain and Windows Servers
- Knowledge of Hyper-V and cluster management
- Writing Scripts for server administration
- Knowledge of Windows Server Roles (IIS, FTP and so on)
- IIS clustering architecture and management
- Certificates for IIS and HTTPS setup and management
- Working knowledge with cisco 5505, 5510 through ASDM and console
- Server monitoring using Microsoft SCOM or *nix Zabbix
- Ability proactively find and fix problems errors or potential issues with all mentioned above.
- Capacity for explaining abstract, technical concepts in various contexts
- Ability to quickly adapt and think critically in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Actively identify indicators of system performance and determine actions necessary to improve/correct performance
- Excellent analytical and complex problem solVINg skills
- Self Starting with strong organizational skills,
Sales Development Representative
Do you enjoy helping others?
Are you a confident, curious and ambitious self-starter excited about a career at a fast-growing SaaS company?
AutoVitals is looking to grow our Sales Development team which assists in the creation of new sales pipeline. By consulting with prospects, understanding their needs and making a great first impression, our SDRs help identify the natural next steps that guide our leads towards a partnership that will revolutionize their business. Each SDR that joins AutoVitals is given the tools and opportunity to succeed, and the top performers are put on a career path to become a Sales Representative.
- Outbound prospecting via telephone and email
- Maintain call volume of 50 – 75 calls per day to qualify leads and create pipeline for Sales
- Update and maintain Sales CRM, including data discovery tied to marketing initiatives
- Learn and become proficient with AutoVitals sales process
- Consistently achieve monthly goals
- Exceptional level of drive and passion for results
- Willingness to learn new skills and build a career in sales
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- 1-2+ years of work experience
- Experience working in software or sales environment desired
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Experience with use of customer relationship management databases a plus
- Commission structure that allows you to earn upwards of $50k a year
- Great Startup company culture
- Dog friendly office
- Free food and kitchen
- large new office in the Goleta tech park
- extensive opportunity to grow and excel
This is a full time position (40/hr a week), hourly + GREAT commission structure. The Sales Development role at AutoVitals is an important component to the success of our sales teams and our business. It is also a great opportunity for people new or early in their technology careers to learn Sales and gain business experience at an exciting and burgeoning SaaS company.
Full time Experienced Sales Representative
- Applicant must understand or be able to learn repair shop workflow processes, must be curious and comfortable working with shop owners on the phone
- Must be a good listener and a natural problem solver.
- Strong desire to help business owners succeed.
- Must be adept in use of Excel, Word, Internet research and email. Will preferably have experience with WebEx and CRM tools.
- Must have excellent communication skills including face-to-face and telephone
- Must be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality performance and business profit
- Must be able to effectively work from your home office without distraction.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
- Mature, credible, and comfortable in a fast paced results driven environment
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Sufficiently mobile and flexible to travel up to a few days a month within the US if necessary
- Keen for new experiences, responsibility, and accountability
Compensation for this position includes a base salary + commissions: this creates an unlimited earning potential. Expense reimbursement is provided as well.
We are currently looking for a motivated, personable Account Manager to join our team.
The Account Manager will serve as the primary point of contact for his/her clients. The position involves building and maintaining relationships with our clients through engaging and interactive training sessions, walking them through implementation and setup, advising on effective business practices utilizing modern technology and tools, and addressing any concerns or questions that may arise.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
Assisting clients through setup and provide training to encourage best practices and maximize potential benefits.
Interacting with clients to answer questions and identify and resolve any potential issues
Manage all inbound and outbound customer inquiries (email chat, phone)
Manage communication to both the client and internal teams regarding status of open issues and projects
Work with internal teams to provide timely resolution of all client support issues
Regularly follow up and serve as the primary point of contact to ensure overall customer satisfaction
Conduct customer satisfaction survey collecting data to improve our suite of products and services
Desired Skills and Knowledge:
At least 1 year of customer service experience and demonstrate an ability to build and maintain positive relationships with clients
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, is adept at communicating effectively and professionally
Is analytical and a creative problem-solver
Ability to adapt and think critically in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Self-starter with strong organization and time management skills
Team player with an ability to take charge
Interest in web presence development, technology and software a plus, but not required
This position is ideal for anyone who understands the importance of building relationships with customers and meeting and exceeding their expectations. If you enjoy interacting with others, thrive in a fast-paced work environment and are eager to tackle challenges, we would love to hear from you!
Please send in a cover letter and attach a resume to [email protected] to apply.
Ready to Help Change the Way Business are Run?
AutoVitals is growing fast and we are looking for passionate, talented, and honest people to join our team and help us keep growing. Headquartered in Goleta California, we work hard but have fun too. Working at AutoVitals means working in an environment where things happen fast. As a member of the AutoVitals team you’ll get an opportunity to have a positive impact on changing the face of the auto repair industry. We hire trailblazers and pioneers. We want people who can solve challenging problems and want to be a big part of something new. If this sounds like you, you should join us too.