Teams & Open Positions
We invite you to review any of the open positions below by using the + to expand the section. If you do not find a position that meets your profile we would still like to hear from your. Please send us your resume along with a cover letter outlining the position for which you are a perfect match.
Customer Service and Operation
Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for a talented, experienced and self driven MS SQL Developer, Business logic specialist. The selected candidate will take over a number of business logic implementations in T-SQL language and will have to transform, improve and simplify outdated logic.
- Document data structures and procedural logic.
- Monitor performance of developed code and come up with improvements.
- Propose and speak up for creative decisions, development approach.
- Stay inside proposed time frame.
- Have a good “Bang for the buck” balance in what can be done in a planned time frame and what can be done later to keep solid logic and best performance of the business logic.
- Such other duties and responsibilities as the Company may assign from time to time.
- MS SQL T-SQL, SSIS, Query optimization (+7 years)
- MS SQL +2012 server administration and optimization (+2 years)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Other data engines experience: Firebird, Access, My SQL, MS Excel
- Experience with MS SQL Server Profiler
- Basics of MS SQL Server clustering
- Successful candidates will be: innovative, self driven, active learners, have a genuine want for continuous improvement, and embody the company’s core values.
Sales and Marketing
Experienced Sales Representative
- Applicant must understand or be able to learn repair shop workflow processes, must be curious and comfortable working with shop owners on the phone
- Must be a good listener and a natural problem solver.
- Strong desire to help business owners succeed.
- Must be adept in use of Excel, Word, Internet research and email. Will preferably have experience with WebEx and CRM tools.
- Must have excellent communication skills including face-to-face and telephone
- Must be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality performance and business profit
- Must be able to effectively work from your home office without distraction.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
- Mature, credible, and comfortable in a fast paced results driven environment
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Sufficiently mobile and flexible to travel up to a few days a month within the US if necessary
- Keen for new experiences, responsibility, and accountability
Compensation for this position includes a base salary + commissions: this creates an unlimited earning potential. Expense reimbursement is provided as well.
Sales Development Representative
Do you enjoy helping others?
Are you a confident, curious and ambitious self-starter excited about a career at a fast-growing SaaS company?
AutoVitals is looking to grow our Sales Development team which assists in the creation of new sales pipeline. By consulting with prospects, understanding their needs and making a great first impression, our SDRs help identify the natural next steps that guide our leads towards a partnership that will revolutionize their business. Each SDR that joins AutoVitals is given the tools and opportunity to succeed, and the top performers are put on a career path to become a Sales Representative.
- Outbound prospecting via telephone and email
- Maintain call volume of 50 – 75 calls per day to qualify leads and create pipeline for Sales
- Update and maintain Sales CRM, including data discovery tied to marketing initiatives
- Learn and become proficient with AutoVitals sales process
- Consistently achieve monthly goals
- Exceptional level of drive and passion for results
- Willingness to learn new skills and build a career in sales
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- 1-2+ years of work experience
- Experience working in software or sales environment desired
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Experience with use of customer relationship management databases a plus
- Commission structure that allows you to earn upwards of $50k a year
- Great Startup company culture
- Dog friendly office
- Free food and kitchen
- large new office in the Goleta tech park
- extensive opportunity to grow and excel
This is a full time position (40/hr a week), hourly + GREAT commission structure. The Sales Development role at AutoVitals is an important component to the success of our sales teams and our business. It is also a great opportunity for people new or early in their technology careers to learn Sales and gain business experience at an exciting and burgeoning SaaS company.
Ready to Help Change the Way Business are Run?
AutoVitals is growing fast and we are looking for passionate, talented, and honest people to join our team and help us keep growing. Headquartered in Goleta California, we work hard but have fun too. Working at AutoVitals means working in an environment where things happen fast. As a member of the AutoVitals team you’ll get an opportunity to have a positive impact on changing the face of the auto repair industry. We hire trailblazers and pioneers. We want people who can solve challenging problems and want to be a big part of something new. If this sounds like you, you should join us too.