AutoVitals Website Development Statement of Work
This project involves the design and development of a website for use by your business. This project will follow the timeline outlined below however, is highly dependent on the delivery of assets and feedback from you, the site owner in order to avoid project delays.
This SOW covers the following activities and deliverables.
- Site Creation and Configuration to include:
- Basic Website Structure including the following pages: Home, Services, Makes, About, 5 Location pages, Service Videos, Contact Us, Reviews Page, Digital Shop Pages, Specials Page
- Provisioning of Call Tracking Number
- Google Business Profile Management – Optimization of Categories and Services, KPI analysis, and strategic consultation for local SEO best practice
- Listing Management – Syndication, and synchronization of important business data across the web for NAP consistency
- Content & Design Implementation
- AutoVitals provides SEO-rich content throughout your site designed to support ranking on Google and key search engines. The customization of this content is limited in order to ensure optimal ranking results but will reflect the relevant details representing your business.
- Custom content may be available at an additional fee of $125/page (400 – 600 words per page). Additional discovery, project scoping, and planning will apply.
- Quality Assurance Review
- AutoVitals will complete a site-wide QA review internally to ensure site technical accuracy (e.g. links and buttons work correctly) and optimal grammar, spelling, speed, and performance.
- Client Review and Approval
- Once the site passes internal Quality Assurance testing, the Client will have two design review phases prior to launch. Feedback is requested within 2 business days in order to maintain project timelines.
- Client review should include sign-off on images, colors, and any content defined as fully customizable.*
- Additional design review phases after the initial two reviews may incur design fees of $125/hour.
- Site Launch
This is a sample schedule only. A customized schedule will be created during the Kick-Off Meeting to ensure proper timing for all services.
|Sign Contract||Effective Date|
|Kick-Off Meeting**||0-2 Weeks|
|Asset Delivery to AutoVitals**||+1 Week|
|Development and QA||+3 Weeks|
|Client Review (2 Rounds included)**||+1 Week|
|Deploy to Client Domain***||+1 Day|
*Fully customizable content is not available for the Makes, Services, Service Videos, or Digital Shop Pages. Custom content for these pages may be available for an additional fee. Customizable content for the Locations and About Us pages is included in our standard website development.
**Delays in asset collection, customer feedback during reviews, or custom change requests will alter the launch timeline.
***Deployment to Client Domain is from the time that AutoVitals receives domain credentials and DNS access from Client. AutoVitals cannot collect this information from the provider on behalf of the Client.