AutoVitals Announces Inaugural Online Summit
With all trade shows and automotive aftermarket industry events canceled, AutoVitals has announced the inaugural The Digital Shop® Online Summit, a shop-focused industry event to recreate the trade show collaborative learning environment online.
Visit autovitals.com/onlinesummit to learn more and register for the event on March 25, 2020, from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm PT.
- LEARN industry best practices through breakouts, roundtable discussions & keynote presentations
- COLLABORATE with your peers and industry experts online
- CONNECT with company representatives to learn about what’s new in 2020
The Digital Shop® Online Summit is designed to be a collaborative industry event. Confirmed panelists and presenters include:
- Jim Silverman – ATI
- Scott Thorley – AMS-Protractor
- David Saline – DRIVE
- Kevin Allen – ATI
- Al Wheeler – AMRA
- Carolyn Coquillette – Shop-Ware
- Jennifer Thronson – BayIQ
- Eric Twiggs – ATI
- Mitch Schneider – Author, Journalist, Industry Expert
- Fred Gestwicki – Fix-It-With-Fred, Canton, Ohio
- Doug Brackett – Downtown Automotive, Nelson, B.C.
- Russ Crosby – Russ’s Wrench, Clinton, N.J.
- Frank Scandura – Frank’s European Service, Las Vegas
- Neil Daly – Oceanside Motorsports, Oceanside, Calif.
- Adam Bendzick – Pro Service Automotive Repair, Prior Lake, Minn.
- John Long – Schertz Auto Service
- JR Luna – Concours Motors, Ventura, Calif.
- Ray Konderla and Sergio Garza – Rick & Ray’s Auto Plaza, Fort Worth, Texas
- Glen Hayward – Good Works Auto Repair, Mesa, Ariz.
- Mike Button – Affordable Automotive, Chico, Calif.
- Roy Foster – Roy Foster’s Auto Repair, Reno, Nev.
- Bruce Williams – River’s Edge Services, Prince George, B.C.
- Tyler Nelson – Big-O Timberline, Fort Collins, Colo.