Digital Supervisor Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best procedure for walk around inspections?
Follow this procedure during the Technician walk around portion of the inspection:
- Review the workorder to determine if vehicle should be started or not.
- At the vehicle start the engine and enter mileage or verify mileage.
- Take a photo of the instrument cluster with the engine running.
- Take a picture of the vin tag inside the driver door jam.
- Take the exterior photos from each corner of the vehicle to capture any body damage. We recommend taking the photos from 5 feet away facing the corner of the vehicle (45* angle) to ensure that enough of the vehicle is captured in the photo to ensure the entire body is photographed.
How are notes made visible to the techs (MKEY and VAST)?
Why is there no audible alert when a vehicle is open on the tablet?
When the vehicle is open on the tablet the following Audible Alerts still occur:
- Alerts for worksheet modifications (additional jobs, or changes to jobs)
- Alerts for chat notifications
When a workorder is open on the tablet the technician will not receive alerts about new vehicles assigned. This is to prevent the technician from being interrupted from his current work. If there is an urgent vehicle that the technician needs to move to then we recommend chatting the technician and informing them of the urgent situation.
How are OEM recommendations added to the inspection report?
Technician adds OEM recommendations
Service Advisor adds OEM recommendations
How does the Mojo report work
It works like this: