Do you know the two, most asked questions by motorists when presented with an estimate resulting from an inspection of their vehicle?
Why does the work on my car need to be done now?
What happens if I don’t do it?
But, what if the customer uses email, a smart phone, a tablet or a plain old computer on their desk to educate themselves on the internet?
What if you had a great way of being that source of education for your customers and…
- have your technician efficiently capture images of the car’s problem area in the service bay?
- let the service advisor create the estimate based on the images and inspection results?
- send out the estimate as link to one web page with all information, the recommended jobs, images and educational information ?
- call the customer and go through the complete information and sell the jobs ?
What if this software already existed for the following shop management software (SMS) products:
- Mitchell1 and Mitchell1 team,
- RO Writer,
- ALLDATA Manage,
- YES from Pace
- and more to come?
Introducing the AutoVitals Job Educator
Our latest real-time database extraction feature is at the core of a lot of exciting new benefits for the Automotive Professional and their customer. The Job educator is just one of them.
Lets go through the typical steps during and after an inspection and see how good customer service and education is presented to car owners, enabled by the Job Educator.
- The vehicle is in the service bay, and while the technician is performing the inspection, he detects a problem with the brakes.
He pulls out a smart phone and takes a picture of the problem area, and texts it to an AutoVitals email address after adding the license plate.
- In less than 5 minutes, the service advisor notices the image attached to the appointment on the Today’s Vehicle Page (TVP) in AutoVitals and can add some description for the car owner, but most importantly, create the estimate in the SMS.
- AutoVitals will capture the new estimate from the shop’s database in less than 2 minutes and prepares a web page like the one below, where all important information is summarized for the motorist.
On button press the service advisor emails the link to the motorist. Can you see how powerful the phone call to the motorist will be? “Could you please click on the link, and allow me to guide you through the information we prepared for you…” is one way of approaching the customer. Your seasoned service advisor will have no trouble incorporating the information in their phone call.
Are you interested in more benefits offered by our latest release?
Enter your contact information in the column on the right (request to be contacted) and we will get to you as quickly as we can.
Or call our friendly sales and support team at (866) 949 -2848