Vehicle Inspections Made Easy with Tech-Net EIS
The easiest and most flexible app to inspect your customers’ vehicles and boost your productivity is now at your fingertips.
Start boosting your productivity using the TECH-NET Electronic Inspection Sheet.
The EIS Tech-Net addition is available FREE Exclusively to Tech-Net members as a part of your membership. It is the easiest way to keep up with vehicle inspections and boost your ARO by over 30%.
- TAP the inspection sheet using your tablet device
- SNAP images and insert into the inspection sheet
- SHARE dealership quality inspection results with customers
- Increased ARO by over 30%
- Customized inspection sheets
- Email updates to motorists and print results
- Optionally Manage technicians and devices easily
- Optional Service recommendations and recent recalls
- Archive the inspection results securely
AutoVitals has tested numerous tablets and one tablet, the iPad Mini Generation 4, stood out for all its product characteristics. We then decided to offer the Productivity Tool Warranty for this and only this tablet based on our Apple Certified Business Solution Provider Status and our test results.
The Productivity Tool Warranty guarantees for one year after receipt the replacement of a defective tablet by overnighting a replacement to the lower 48 states in the US and 2nd Air to Canada and Alaska and Hawaii. All you need to do is proving to our technical support that the malfunction is not caused by improper treatment of the tablet in your shop. Please send your original tablet back in the next 30 days, otherwise, we will charge full price for it.
The only recommended tablet is currently an iPad Mini 4th generation
including a ruggedized and tested case.
Please order it here to benefit from the Productivity Tool Warranty.
Below is a list of selected tablet devices, which have been found to work. Tablets not listed below may work with AutoVitals applications and are supported but not tested for every release. Android tablets running on versions 5.5 or higher and equiped with a rear facing auto-focus camera are supported.
Tablets NOT Supported
With so many new tablets on the market, there is a high chance that tablets are available, which are not a fit for high productivity use or flat out don’t work. Even established brand names are on the list of known misfits below:
- – Tablets without a rear facing auto focus camera are not supported
- – Android tablets running on versions of Android older than 5.5 are not supported.
- – Full size iPads older than the iPad Air and first generation iPad minis. These tablets are not upgradable or have poor performance on the latest version of iOS.
- – Samsung Tab 2, Tab 3, Tab 4, Tab A and Tab E
- – All Kindle Fire tablets
- – ASUS Transformer TF300 and TS700
*NOTE: Recommendations are based on the current market condition. We do our best to keep it updated, but the tablet market releases new devices every day. The limiting factor in recommending a ruggedized tablet solution is the availability of the appropriate case
Try out SmartFlow for FREE
Step 1 - RE-visit this page from your tablet.
Step 2. Download the SmartFlow app to your tablet
The SmartFlow app is available in the Apple App Store for iPads, on Google Play for Android Devices and in the Amazon Apps store for the Kindle. Click one of the icons below depending on your tablet type.
Step 3. Launch the SmartFlow app
- Enter your shop data on the left.
- Check your email for the logon passcode
- Login with your email address and enjoy the DVI
NOTE: Certain features are blocked or watermarked during the test drive
All you need to begin performing digital inspections in your shop is right here.
- Get a tablet device
- Requires the use of a supported tablet device iPad or Android
- CLICK HERE FOR SUPPORTED DEVICES
- Get the App
- Go to the Apple Store or Google Play and search for “TECH-NET EIS”
- Download to your device
- Open TECH-NET EIS app on your tablet
- Enter the following…
- Business Name, Business Phone Number, E-Mail Address, Account Number (at CARQUEST Store) and your Business Zip Code to activate your device.
- E-Mail Notification – You will receive an E-mail with your user credentials (within 1 hour). This email will include…
- E-Mail Address and Passcode – to access the TECH-NET Electronic Inspection Sheet (TN-EIS) program on your tablet.
- Shop Setup Link – this web page is used to setup the device, manage technicians and review the inspection results (bookmark the web page is highly recommended to return to the site).
Use the videos included on this web page to learn how to setup your new product, configure the inspection sheet and to use the tablet in conjunction with the website. You’ll find additional training details at http://www.autovitals.com/eis-training/
For help, please contact the TECH-NET Helpdesk at [email protected], or call 877-737-8867 for help.
Note: The TN-EIS product is included with your membership and has limited features and designed to meet basic inspection demands. A full featured upgrade is available as a Standalone or SMS Integrated product through AutoVitals with a monthly subscription.