SmartFlow Training - SmartFlow 301.6Tablet &TVP: Final Steps
You have almost completed your 301 training! In the final video in the 301 series, Tablet & TVP: Final Steps, we’ll start with the tech’s point of view on the tablet, and complete the newly approved work on the vehicle. And once that’s done, we’ll jump back to the TVP and see the final steps taken by the Service Advisor as we move the vehicle to the final step, Waiting for Pickup.
We hope you enjoyed the 301 training series of instructional videos for SmartFlow! In the upcoming series, we’ll get into more advanced topics – like using the tech view and time budgets to dispatch work. We’ll go into more detail about SmartChat, special markers, and customizing canned messages. So stay tuned for more SmartFlow training!
Can I Help you?
Just click to chat with us live
Training & Resources
SmartFlow in the Shop
- Go Digital with SmartFlow
- SmartFlow at Craig's Car Care
- Concours Motors Goes Digital
- D & H Enterprises
- Murphy's Autocare
Interactive Training Videos
- All Training Videos
- 101 - Setup and Use SmartFlow
- 201 - Configuring Inspection Sheets
- 301.1 - SmartFlow Requirements
- 301.2 - Simplified Workflow
- 301.3 - TVP Intro
- 301.4 - Inspect & Initial Work
- 301.5 - TVP: Service Advisor Steps
- 301.6 - Tablet & TVP: Final Steps
- 302 - Advanced Topics