A Customized Solution
The Productivity Playbook to Supercharge Your Shop
The following illustration describes the SmartFlow Standard Operating Procedure and workflow process we have created to optimize productivity in the shop
Instructions for Using SOP
Step 1: Clock In
Step 2: Waiting on Drop Off
Step 3: Waiting for Initial Work Order/Inspect
- to define canned jobs/job kits/packages as recommended actions on the inspections sheet. The more the better. It will help the service advisor to save time and the reports are significantly better.
- to define a picture policy
- number of pictures to be taken
- kind of pictures to be taken
- One example i the 4 picture policy:
- one picture of the label on the door jam
- one picture of the lit instrument panel
- one picture of a mint condition are
- at least one picture of a problem area
- to run daily the inspection metrics report and find out whether your picture policy is implemented and more.
Step 4: Waiting for Estimate
Step 5: Waiting on Parts
Step 6: Work
Want To Know More Before you Buy?
Let’s Explore Options to Get You Set Up
Schedule a Demonstration
In a 1-on-1 consultation with a specialist you will be able to see how The Digital Shop platform works in a real shop and have your questions answered and explained.
Demo The App
Download The Digital Shop App and begin trying out how Digital inspections work. Send inspections by text and e-mail. Demo has limited functionality.
Sign Me Up
Are you certain The Digital Shop is the platform for you. We know you independents, we won’t try to stop you.