- Run Inspection Metrics Report for the period in question.
- Show SA the Inspection Metrics Report findings for number of emails manually sent and number of customer emails collected.
- Print out Conduct SA monitoring checklist
- Review Customer drop off script with SA
- Role play where Owner/Manager is customer and SA uses drop off script during customer check in ensuring goals are met.
- Set Motorist expectation to communicate digitally
- Obtain email
- Set customer expectation on timeline
- Review how to sell using the inspection report.
- Inspection report must be emailed to customer to in order to sell from inspection report.
- Role play where Owner/Manager is customer and SA uses inspection report to educate customer and sell work.
- Monitor SA by physically listening to their process using the SA monitoring checklist for 2 customer drop offs and 2 customer sales calls per day for 5 days.
- Run Inspection Metrics Report daily and consult with SA on the improving numbers until the goal is achieved.