Learn In 1¬†Day: Go Digital in¬†12 Days
DST Investing in Your Team’s Future
Digital Supervisor Training kickstarts you into the Digital Shop World.
Six¬†months after you switched to a Smartphone, you discovered this great feature by accident, which saved you tons of time. Two years after you introduced the new Point of Sale software, your service advisor found this one trick, which helped speeding up the¬†estimate building. Time is Money, isn’t it?
We have developed that plan for taking your shop paperless and it’s called Digital Supervisor Training. At¬†Digital Supervisor Training you will learn the step-by-step process for taking your shop paperless in 12 Days and walk away with a handbook, an iPad mini and a SmartFlow trial license to get started right away!
Digital Supervisor Training Team
Las Vegas, NV
Digital since November 2014
Pegoraro Auto Repair
Digital since November¬†2014
Interested in Becoming a Trainer?
Call Uwe at (866) 949-2848 ext. 103
Manager¬†of¬†Sacramento Specialty Automotive
Digital since May¬†2014
Carole Haskett Anderton
Virginia Beach, VA
Digital since September¬†2014
Digital Supervisor Training is a¬†one-day training seminar for shop owners to¬†learn¬†best practices and receive¬†hands-on instructions¬†using The Digital Shop¬†solution SmartFlow. Our team of veteran shop owners will¬†show you how going digital in 12 days with SmartFlow changed¬†their business. They lead you through a comprehensive hands-on training of instruction about…
- How techs use the tablet for time clocking, inspections, work order and looking up info (e.g., Identifix)
- How service advisor(s) use SmartFlow to manage technicians and customer expectations
- How to implement¬†proven best practices and standard operating procedure the next day in your business.
The Digital Supervisor training is included in the SmartFlow Setup Fee. As a SmartFlow customer, you will receive a discount¬†code and then fill out the form on the right to sign up for a training¬†in your area. Not a SmartFlow client? Please fill out the form on the right as well and receive a tablet before the training but upon payment.
Want to make it free? Bring a fellow shop owner, and you will get your fee reimbursed after your referral finishes the training.
We offer a unique opportunity to make the training highly effective to you:
- Take your tablet we will have sent to you, once you signed up and
- Go to the Digital Supervisor Training Preparation and
- Follow¬†the instructions in the video
We are currently running Digital Supervisor Training at the 7 locations listed below.
Click on the shop name below to get to their website and
Click on the address¬†to find out¬†the training location¬†and¬†the directions to¬†the nearest hotel!!
- Frank’s European¬† | ¬†1931 N Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89108
- First Landing Auto Care¬† |¬†2114 Thoroughgood Rd.Virginia Beach, VA 23455
- Craig’s Car Care |¬†1005 W Lucas Rd, Allen, TX 75002
- Pegoraro Auto Repair |¬†3110 NE Minnehaha St, Vancouver, WA 98663
- Sacramento Specialty Automotive |¬†1001 Richards Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95811
- Tires Too |¬†1 Rockingham Rd, Londonderry, NH 03053
- AutoVitals Digital Operations Center¬†¬†|¬†¬†1229 Perry Rd Suite 108. Apex/Raleigh NC 27502
All scheduled training dates have been listed below. If you can’t find a date or location that works for you, stay tuned! New dates are¬†added frequently.
Digital Supervisor Training Calendar
What will I take away from the training?
Our intense 1 day hands on agenda involves practice using SmartFlow with our Standard Operating Procedures and supporting practices. The training will enable you lead your team and achieve a paperless operation and do the following:
- Take your inspections from Good to Great – Refined and standardized inspection process that has the following benefits
- Inspections performed in logical manner every time
- Standard pictures for every inspection from the picture policy
- Technician selecting conditions and actions to expedite estimate building
- Increased customer satisfaction due to consistency in shop visit experience
- Wow your customers using AutoVitals Digital Process- Set their expectation of a great experience at customer drop off and meet or exceed that expectation using the digital process.
- Learn how to setup a proper customer drop of process which takes advantage of excellent digital inspections and the technology in your shop.
- Practice customer expectation management using our drop off process so that you are ready to put it to work the next day.
- Learn and practice the easiest way to put that excellent digital inspection report in front ¬†of your customer via email, txt, or in person.
- Get your Service Advisor selling more – Learn and practice selling techniques using that excellent digital inspection report so that your customers are able to understand via images and educational videos exactly what they need to know about their vehicle to say yes to repairs.
- Learn and practice inspection report editing techniques to increase effective customer communication.
- Learn and practice using the excellent inspection reports to sell more work and transition away from using your POS to make the sell.
- Manage Your Technicians – Practice digital communications and workflow management to eliminate paper workorders and wasted technician time.
- Participate in a detailed hands on walkthrough of our Standard Operating Procedures which contain crystal clear actions for every workflow step.
- Practice using chat and SmartAlerts to eliminate wasted Technician and Service Advisor trips between the front counter and shop.
- Get a handle on your shop‚Äôs performance – Learn how to easily interpret our reports and take immediate action to increase your shop‚Äôs performance.
- Participate in detailed discussion on the most critical and instantly useful reports.
- Practice interpreting reports and identifying actions that result in immediate improvement.
- Learn about detailed exercises to increase your shop‚Äôs proficiency at specific practices.
How you can prepare the training for best results!
Mandatory to-do’s before training
- ¬†**Make sure to bring a laptop computer to the training! It is very important that you bring a laptop in order to fully participate in the training course**
Things you can do to better prepare for training
- Have the SmartFlow App Installed on a Tablet (If you are not a current SmartFlow user you will be able to download the trial. Click Here¬†for information on how to download the trial app
- Complete¬†30 inspections using SmartFlow App (Or Trial version if you are not a current user)