About The Digital Shop Conference
Get to know industry experts who have taken the Digital Leap with AutoVitals.
You will meet fellow shop owners, service advisors and technicians, who represent a mix of veteran SmartFlow users, fresh paper-to-digital converts and curious “are the rumors true” attendees, who have all come to share their experiences and learn from each other.
Classes & Workshops
In a Workshop you can expect to:
- Have a hands on experience with SmartFlow and learn the standard operating procedure for the best and most innovative solution on the market for running a digital shop.
- Hear first hand accounts from successful shop owners about how they are increasing ARO at least $50-100 with a new digital operating system for their shop.
- Learn best practices and tips for engaging motorists and retaining customers in the digital age
Live Product Demos
Are you unsure about how to use a particular feature or do you just want to learn more about the Digital Shop? We got you covered. Our Digital Shop Trainers will be performing live product demonstrations throughout the Conference to answer any questions you may have and to ensure that your shop is reaching its full potential with AutoVitals.
Featured Talks & Speakers
Frank Scandura III
Running a Digital Shop From Owner and AV Trainer Point of View
Building The Educational Platform for The Future
2019 Keynote Speaker
Fred Gestwicki Jr
Fred worked in dealerships for 15+ years
before starting Fix-it With Fred in 2011. Join the Digital Shop Elite as he shares stories from his journey
Mingle with shop owners and industry leaders as we kick-off this year’s The Digital Shop® Conference at the Petersen Museum. We are working with the Petersen Museum to showcase some of the most iconic vehicles from film and television. Learn more now.
Pricing & Registration
Select The Pass Which Fits Your Needs.
One day Passes can be used on Friday or Saturday.
Thursday Reception is included in both!
- limited time special price
- Includes access to the reception, 2-days of the conference, workshops, and breakouts, -days of continental breakfast, lunch, coffee, tea, and snacks.
2 day Total Access PassComplete the form on the right to register for the Digital Shop Conference and get access to the reception, conference seats, coffee breaks, lunch, workshops, and all breakouts
- The Conference will be hosted in Southern California. More details to be announced soon.
Where to stay?
Watch our video