SmartCheck is a revolutionary tablet based digital inspection tool that integrates with your point of sale system. Everything you had with DVI plus more!
Keep Techs Focused on Vehicle Work
Powerful integration with your point of sale system keeps all the information a tech needs at their fingertips
Keep Service Advisors Advising Service
One click technician dispatching from the RO and SmartChat keeps your service advisor focused on the customer
No More Pencil Whipping or Over Recommending
Tablet based digital inspections allow techs to breeze through inspections while keeping them thorough
Educate and Increase Job Authorization
Email and text customers inspections with educational information and pictures included
Integrated with your PoS
SmartCheck will revolutionize the way service advisors educate customers on inspection results and the communication between service advisor and technicians. SmartCheck is integrated with your Point of Sale software, which saves you time and takes care of a paperless operation for your technicians. Their productivity will increase, since the running back and forth will be eliminated, they will have a bigger impact on what work their inspection results create for them and the confidence in the service advisor will increase. All they need is a tablet.
Integrates with your Pos
Through integration with your Point of Sale or Shop Management System, using SmartCheck for tablet based digital inspections in your shop will enable your technicians to keep their focus on vehicle work with all the information from your POS at their fingertips, while also allowing your service advisor to educate and engage your customers with professional digital inspections that include educational information.
The Next Generation of Technician Efficiency and Motorist Engagement
What is the industry saying about SmartCheck?
In my second month of using AutoVitals, my shop upsold $13,000 in additional services. This program has truly paid for itself 100 times over!Joe Hanson - Gordies Garage
We’ve seen a 27% increase in our AROs, gross profit margins up by almost 4%. We’ve seen $1,700 a week in additional business.Russ Hilliard - Tires Too
1. Interrupted Technicians
2. Motorists Wondering about the Need
3. Pencil Whipping & Over Recommending
The Shop Before
Using the old fashioned paper based inspection process doesn’t take advantage of a paperless digital shop. Even with a Digital Inspection only product you still run the shop the old-fashioned paper way:
1 – Technicians are supposed to focus on the work at hand at the vehicle and produce billable hours instead of getting interrupted, lose focus and make mistakes as well as waste time by walking back and forth between the front office and back shop.
2 – Service advisors are supposed to focus on the customer and dispatch technicians. Educating them over the phone without visual evidence is hard. The digital inspection only improves that significantly but what about diagnosis and test results on the work order? Still explained by hand waVINg on the phone? As a result jobs go unsold.
3 – Technicians who are not confident that their service advisor sells the recommendations, have resorted to pencil whipping and over recommending. Don’t you want to know what tech needs a little help improVINg their inspection habits?
For Service Advisors
- Stop being interrupted by a technician waiting to get your attention
- Remove the paper mess and educate the motorist on the screen in the shop or on their smartphone
- Make decisions in an instant about technician progress and availability
- Get instant alerts from the technician about unexpected events
- No need to scan a VIN! Vehicles are created automatically in SmartCheck when your service advisors assigns the tech to a job line in the RO
- Interactive tablet based inspections. Techs can take pictures and add focal points to images to highlight problem areas
- Instantly send a digital worksheet to the Tech’s tablet from the POS
- Instant message with the front counter right from the tablet
Now With SmartCheck
With SmartCheck, your shop now has the ability to stay in sync and operate more efficiently. With shop management system integration you can keep your techs focused on the back shop with all the information they will ever need right at their fingertips, and service advisors will stay focused on providing quality customer service with the ability to communicate with and dispatch technicians with the push of a button.
NEW – Shop Management System Integration with tablet
– All customer information, service history, and work order directly accessible.
– NEW: Tech alerts to RO changes.
– NEW: OEM Recommendations, Recall info, and TSB notices included.
NEW – Digital Communication Platform
– NEW: Speed up customer approvals. Send Digital Inspection details via Text and Email with ease.
– NEW: Drive ARO and Service Quality with one click technician dispatching – through SmartChat.
1. Quick and easy communication between the front and back
2. Motorist education increases job authorization
3. Engage motorists like never before in and out of the shop
Powerful Point of Sale Integration
– Send work orders, with job lines, to tech tablet by creating in your shop management system.
– 2 way seamless customer communication – motorist emails pulled right from Point of Sale.
– Recommend canned jobs right from tablet, reducing front of shop busy work
SmartCheck and SmartFlow Integrate With